Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yesterday I was productive... Today I am not

Yesterday I made:

made toast
went grocery shopping
made peach jam (freezer)
made peach jam (normal.. not freezer)
made peach syrup
peach cobbler
peach pie
canned peaches
made frozen peach Popsicles
cleaned up mess from peach mania
changed two MASSIVE blow out diapers (children under teh age of potty trainign should not eat burritos....lesson learned)
painted my whole kitchen
painted my whole kitchen again
picked up after the small child (several times)
cleaned up dog poo (stupid zoey.. you would think that after three years she could poo outside.. how am i ever going to potty train the small child???)
choose a color for my white boring living room
did homework
did homework some more
bills
AND
worked at the pool....

Today I:
dodged a yet another phone call from my visiting teacher supervisor (poor lady.. you think she owuld give up after six months)
ate a WHOLE bag of popcorn (health for the holiday does not start till two more weeks!.. bring it)
made this blog

14 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

Stop dodging your VT supervisor. That is my new calling. Just tell her you didn't do it. haha. Please show me pics of the painting you did. I think it's fine that you are not productive today since you did so much the day before.

russ said...

you know i love you baby! :) thanks for makin all that good foodz to eat! me and korbin are bored here at the hizzie....we're thinking of painting the front room black....hmm..........

Mary said...

RUSSELL touch teh front room and DIE!

russ said...

um.....keep your eyes closed or the lights off when you come home yes?

Mary said...

no...... or should i say do the same when you come home from blizcon... and walk into your beloved (clean now fyi) computer room

russ said...

i would advise against touching my computer room


wait a minute....shouldnt you be working and not blogging...? hmmm

Mary said...

..........no comment........

Alyse and Bob said...

I was like, wow 7 comments, Mary is popular! Then I realized I was the only commenter, the rest is just a convo between the two of you. haha. love ya

Mary said...

ya it proves my lack of a life....... dang...but for a second it DOES look as though i am most popular!

Miss Heather said...

Mmmkay... you actually canned jam? I am SO impressed. I HATE canning anything! And you made a peach pie and peach popscicles? I don't even know what to say. YOU ROCK!!

Jordan said...

You could always just text your supervisor... or, you could have Russ call on your home phone with the number blocked and then you call at almost the same time so it goes to her voice mail and then you can just leave a message... I'm not going to lie... i may have done this.
I want to see your newly painted home!

Erin Page said...

Love it...made me laugh right out loud!

Kalli said...

wow I can't even do as much as you did yesterday in two days what are you superwomen seriously and I want to see pics of the kitchen painted twice :)

Ben and Anna said...

so, is your marriage one of those where you only communicate online? hmmm.me, too...i am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.