Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE






So my dear sweet wonderful husband agreed to take me to the So You Think You Can Dance concert tour thing last night! Can i just say it was freaking amazing! i am still in awe at how coordinated some people can be! I mean really how do they do that! If you don't know what i am talking about...Google it ..or better yet you tube So you think you can dance .. and you will see...


We even brought Korbin with us--with high hopes of him being good-- we were even shot a few looks of "what were you thinking" when we sat down with him in our laps... but they ALL ate their words -in fact on phrase we heard was "he should win the baby of the year award" :P our child SLEPT the ENTIRE time! He was fussy at first with all the screaming and the music but... he gave up and laid his head on my shoulder and PASSED out and did not wake up until we left.. dang good child:)


The concert really was so fun to watch! the only draw backs were the stinky foot girl in front who assumed that everyone behind her can see when she stands up or SITS on her legs to get a extra few inches higher.... stupid stupid girl.. and the neck breather behind Russell and the fact that we did not have a remote to turn down the sound.. it was INCREDIBLY deafening between the music and 4000 screaming girls +10 boys...... but the hearing loss Russ and i will have to endure was very much worth it!


9 comments:

russ said...

you forgot to mention this about the feet/screaming girl...if you are going to make everyone around you suffer because of your ear-piercing, annoying-ass screams at a concert, you should NOT be allowed to plug your ears.......she freaking cheated!!! whenever she would scream, she would plug her ears.....to reiterate what mary said....."stupid stupid girl"....

It was Definitely a good time though. Amazing dances...seriously...

russ said...

sorry for the "annoying-ass" comment....its the best adjective i could come up with that would actually do her screams justice...

Carli said...

that sounded so fun! wish I knew about it! but my child waould have been a nightmare!!!

Mary said...

"annoying-ass" is very well put..-- did we mention she had a big nose and by big i mean MASSIVE!!!!

Alyse and Bob said...

Sorry the peeps around you were crazy. I loved the family picture. You guys are so freaking cute!!!! I miss you Mary. I feel like lunch is in order again. I am so jealous that you went!!!!!

ashley said...

I am completely jealous.
I am a SYTYCD fanatic.

Josh and Rach said...

Ha, I love that you took Korbin, love it. Seeing Russell's "annoying-ass" comment makes me miss you guys even more!! haha. I love that we could always be ourselves around you guys and not have any worries. It's a whole other story here in Spokane...I'll have to tell you about it :) We need to start planning our camping trip ASAP!!!!

Jordan said...

I am shocked that Russ swore on the net! hahha, I'm glad you guys are having fun. I want to see you soon!

Kalli said...

I didn't know you were into that?... glad you got to go though sounds like you had fun besides the stinky foot girl and neck breather, I don't which is worse. So I miss seeing you it is weird that for two weeks straight basically I see you then I go a month boo whoo I need a mary fix we should work out?! Call me