Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I LOVE MY HUSBAND



So I have been contemplating on making this new recipe I got in the relief society binder... Cheesy broccoli casserole... sounds simple enough..and I do like cheese.....

So I bought the ingredients and made it for dinner tonight... and ... it tasted like BUTT! I think the new name should be BUTT IN A BOWL. I managed to eat two bites and then gagged down a third till I said NO MORE.. sweet Russell is still denying of its resemblance to the taste of butt.. BUT did agree to cook a pizza.... :)

So I have learned my lessons...1. stay clear of Relief Society recipes.....
2. Next time i feel like betty crocker... DONT
3. Always keep frozen pizza in the fridge (it can never turn out wrong)

ps: KORBIN FEED IT TO THE DOG... and she ate it...

4 comments:

russ said...

Lies....it was good and I would have eaten it for dinner! you.......hater of new things....

Josh and Rach said...

HAHAHAH. I love this post to death. I just laughed out loud and insisted on Josh listening as I read it to him. So funny. I miss you

Miss Heather said...

You're adorable!! :o)

Erin Page said...

hahahaha! Nice Mary...I honestly wish I could have tasted it...hahaha...you are great!