Saturday, September 6, 2008

I win..... or it's a MEAN trick

So I am proud to say that Korbin did sleep through the entire night... he didn't make a peep the whole night through..but sadly that did not allow me to sleep the whole night through.. I still got up, sadly out of habit, around three..... dang.... BUT the fact is he slept the WHOLE night... so therefore I win... :) Now this can be a big mean trick he is pulling on me... would be the first time.. he is awfully smart... so keep your figures crossed!

3 comments:

Carli said...

Kennedy always sleeps through the night, but it is HELL to get her to sleep! I have to do bath time, story time, rocking time, bottle time, walk around time, singing time and lay with her time. It is so crazy! I think we are going to put a mattress next to our bed and see if she will fall asleep in it!

Miss Heather said...

Ooooh... Korbin is sneaky playing this little game with you... ha ha ha... you can blame it on Russ. He was always sneaky as a kid!!

Lanette Sanders said...

SO? Did it work? Does he wake up anymore?