Friday, October 10, 2008

Should be doing my homework Part 2

so... instead of writing a much dreaded response paper (I secretly dont even know what i am supposed to respond to.. i dont pay attention in class..) i am chooseing to do two things instead... blog stalk other people and create my own blog entry..
this entry will be without pictures seeing as the camera is with the husband atnerd confrence..... so.....
today i took Korbin swimming with Carly and Lannett and their offspring. It was so much fun! Korbin really loves the water and it is fun to see him get so excited when he plays in it. I hope he will love it as much as i do when he gets older.. and not so much the other sports (wink wink russell :P) But we will see!
So when i was driving home i noticed the snow in the mountains... and this makes me happy and botherd.. one the snow is still FAR away.. and that is where the snow should be, for those who like snow they can go and see it there.. WAY up there... and down here us normal folk we can remain untouched by the nasty wet cold stuff...Two .. Snow brings the inventable death cold.... I HATE being cold.. THe only pleasant thing abuot being cold is getting warm... rumor has is that the snow will be creeping its way down here to my level this saturday.. this does not please me... well it except in one way.. it will cover up my very poor excuse of a yard and stop the city from yelling at us for our lack of grass and massive amounts of weeds...
now i am rambling and Korbin thinks he is done with his dinner (gound beef and peas..ew) i know this because he is now feeding the dog...so have to go bathe the child before he starts to smell again..
ps.. russell it is sad to look out the window and see your truck and not have you here... :( come home

3 comments:

Carli said...

today was fun! and I am sad about snow too. I FREAKING HATE IT! and being cold. what will i do with the baby all winter long! AHHHH!

russ said...

nerd conference eh? it Is pretty geeky...but hey, thats what you call me all the time right? :) i miss you guys...we will be home on sunday...and hey, i might try and make a blog tonight with some pictures on it :)

oh...and dont brainwash my son into liking water more than baseball...you know he wants to be a baseball player!

love you poop! tell my son i love him too!

Ben and Anna said...

Yeah...sorry about that snow. We are suppose to get some later, too. I am kind of excited because I haven't lived in a place with snow in 5 years! Plus, we are going to the CSU/TCU football game this afternoon, and it'll be fun if it's snowing! James doesn't even remember snow...