Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let Me Clarify


You can tell when I have a paper (or two) to write bc i suddenly have a massive jump in the amount of blogs......
So i need to clarify my feelings about snow... In an earlier post i stated that snow needed to stay up in the mountains... well actually i am fine with it coming down to my level..but on two conditions...
1. when i wake up i have the chance to look out my window and see everything covered in gorgeous white (with out annoying footprints)
2. it melts and all evidence of the whiteness is gone by lunch time...
so with those ground rules stated..bing it on...

5 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I'm a snow fan... so I think my prayers for snow have cursed you. I'm sorry!! I'll stop praying for snow. :o)

Carli said...

i freaking hate snow. if i wanted it, i would go visit it myself!

Miss Heather said...

Okay so.... The Crazy Crandalls blog you have on your blogroll isn't ours... so obviously you don't read our blog!! HA HA HA! It's some other chick... their address is crazycrandalls and ours is thecrazycrandalls... hmmm... I'm feeling the love from Mary who never reads my blog. :o( Ha ha ha!

Lanette Sanders said...

That's hilarious! I've also noticed the Crazy Crandalls looks like The Sanders Family now... black and all.... hmmmmm....

Skye L. said...

you make me laugh mary. i miss you. next time I go south we need to hang out.