Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is a polygon

I know all I seem to be blogging about is my class, but I have one more funny quote and then someday I will blog about the fam again..

So in class we are talking about Polygons and what defines a polygon, for those uneducated indviduals who forgot: A polygon is a closed (meaning the ends touch) figure without any curves (meaning all straight lines).

When it is time for the kids to go at the end of the day I make them tell me something they learned that day. One of my girl's informed me that she was infact NOT a polygon. I asked her to explain she said " because I can open my mouth and I have girly curves"...
I am pleased to say that my lesson was successful.

4 comments:

Hoylelicious said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I love kids I love them!
It's good you remember the good things about your kids (or at least blog about the good things) I bet you have a lot of stories of little stinker kids!

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

I love it when you blog about your little 3rd graders it's the best! Now put the picture up of your tax return

Miss Heather said...

Ooh! I want to see a picture of the tax return too!! :) And that's hilarious!!!

Laurel said...

Okay so I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine. I love reading it. You are always funny. Third graders are so funny.