Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Third Grade Students...where have i failed you

It snowed... snow is wet... snow is wet and cold....
Don't slide down the slide that is covered with wet and cold snow or you will be a very wet and cold snow covered person....



oh and to the girl in my class that wrote "those pants make your but look bigger than a elafant" and "Insert name here, I hat you! becuse you are a pig!".... and broke all the pencils in the poor girl's desk:

1. learn how to spell if you are going to write mean notes
2. dont write mean notes to poor girls who have self esteem issues as it is..
3. dont deny writing it when YOU SIGNED your name and you are the only kid in my class who writes her "b's" backwards
4. you get to spend recess with me now... lucky lucky me

5 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

HAHAH!! When I was coaching swim, I intercepted a note with all sorts of swearing...all spelled wrong. I just took the note to the writer, and publicly pointed out that it was all spelled wrong, and she was so embarassed that i never had trouble again.

Suz said...

Oh the joys of teaching! That must be an adventure every day!

Sheri said...

What a mean note, the little brat. (This is why I'm glad I didn't end up becoming a teacher, I'm not kind to mean girls.) Poor you for having to spend recess with her!

Miss Heather said...

At least the note wasn't directed at you and your butt!! :)

abby said...

I love being a teacher!!!