Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It is the end of the world

Most of the time my kids (students) LOVE specialty (music, art, pe, computers) ... this week they are in PE. usually their favorite... BUT for the month of Feb ( the month of "love") they are learning dancing... meaning they have to dance with the oppisite sex... This is apparently a big deal since it is the ONLY thing that they can talk about and all BEG to wash their hands after PE is finished. Even after they wash their hands, when we get back to class they all head straight for the hand sanitizer.. LOVE IT


also i had my evaluation done today by the principal.. i being a GENIUS decided to tell the kids that he was here to watch them so he could decide who could be together in fourth grade next year. Meaning if they were caught talking to a friend, they would not be in the same class next year. my plan worked!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

That's SO smart! I'm glad they were well-behaved for the evaluation!

Aaron and Jodi said...

You are hilarious. That makes me laugh! You'd be a fabulously wild and fun teacher. The best part is that they still trust your every word. I bet that power is a great temptation for you, eh? Glad to see you are putting it to good use.
Your fam is too cute. I LOVE that Korbin says cute things to you like "you look bu-tiful." I have a while for that...of course it may never happen.