Sunday, January 24, 2010

I usually keep the sappy in my head







So after a LONG night with a child who decided that it was is job in life to not sleep.. I was pretty frustrated and tired. After being on the verge of being ornery all day, Korbin changed my mood. While he was taking a bath he randomly said, "you look bu-tiful" to me. I love how no matter how crappy you feel or how much you wish you could still be in bed sleeping that one little comment or smile from your kid changes everything and puts it all into perspective. To make it even better Korbin has started to randomly say "luff you mom".


Having kids really is the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I am so blessed to have such an awesome responsibility and I know I should'nt take it lightly. Never have I understood the statement of, enjoy what you have now bc soon it will be gone. It seems like yesterday that Korbin was small enough to be swaddled and now he is all grown up and asking to go to the "bafroom". Quinn is already changing before my eyes. I wish I could just press pause and stop them from getting older.


... done with the sappy.... of the two pics at the first .. which kid is which???

8 comments:

Bob said...

is the first one Korbin and the 2nd one Quinn? I'm sorry you got no sleep this weekend!!! This weekend I have been WAY baby hungry. Then an old man in our ward asked Bob if we were having a boy or a girl, and now I am just mad and feel fat. So no kids for a while. haha. -- Alyse

Miss Heather said...

I love the pictures! You are an amazing mom and I'm so happy Korbin and Quinn (and Russ) have you! :)

Erin said...

I had my first "holy crap I can't have a kid" breakdown this week...So thanks for sharing something awesome!

Carli said...

AWWW! Such cute pictures. I love when kens say I wuff you. So adorable!

Lanette Sanders said...

It's Quinn on top and then Korbin. And ditto on everything else. If you want time to fly just have kids!

Judy said...

wow, they look so much alike. I can't tell who is who. The only difference is the expression on the mouth. Crazy!

Ben and Anna said...

Holy cow! I totally thought they were the same!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!!!! post some more soon!!!really want to see more of them.
Emma
p.s. tell Russ to update his blog!!!