Sunday, January 10, 2010

how did two months come so fast








Quinn is offically two months old- man where did the time go! i hate how fast time goes when you are thinking of your kids growing up. He is starting to smile more and more and i cant seem to get a decent picture of him-lanette help please- i got a few showing his many faces- his pout face is priceless and makes it incredibly hard to be annoyed at 3 in the morning when he is ready to eat again.
I started school last Monday. It was really good to be back in my classroom with my kids. I loved getting all the welcome back hugs from the kids. They were really cute. I was even informed that i didn't look pregnant anymore (thank goodness)
The boys started daycare. I think Korbin was excited he finally had some kids to play with. It was hard to not be with them, but at the same time i cant keep my sanity and stay at home. I need to be teaching for now. I am just glad we are able to send them to such a good place where i know they will be loved for a few hours while i am at work.
Korbin is progressively doing better at peeing in the toilet ( we are "potty training" him in the summer..but for now just letting him go when ever he asks..) he pooped in the toilet the other day and for anyone who knows my child knows that is a HUGE accomplishment:)..i have never been so proud.

6 comments:

Carli said...

i love the pic of korbin "reading" aka chopping quinn's head off. haha

Sheri said...

Hooray for kids who poop in toilets! I wish I could see you teach, I bet you are GREAT. Perhaps you should take a video of yourself teaching and post it on your blog....

Mary said...

I am great.. the kids all seem to laugh at me.. i prefer to think they are laughing with me....

russ said...

i love you guys....and miss you. very nice blog though :) you should take more pics like those! love you

Mrs. Barber said...

Are you kidding me? 2 months! I am sorry I haven't seen him yet! Hope school went well today. I played fraction bingo. haha.

Hoylelicious said...

Oh my goodness that pouty face is classic I love it!! It looks like Korbin is trying to strangle him with his book... LOL Ohh they are adorable