Saturday, March 27, 2010

As promised










Here's what you have missed since the last post of the kids:
- Took Quinn swimming for the first time
- Had to pay to go swimming for the first time (ouch)
- Russ went to Hawaii for 2 weeks for "work" (pictures say other wise)
- Russ survived a Tsunami
- Got a new wedding ring to replace the one that WE (I) lost
- Quinn learned how to roll over (wish he would learn how to roll over the the other way now to save from frustration)
- Quinn is eating big boy food (meaning he SLEEPS through the night)
- Took Korbin to Kanagroo zoo and he LOVED it (except the "scary guy" ones)
- Korbin went to Grandma's for a whole week
- My house stayed clean for a whole week
- Korbin told me to go sit in the corner
- Got "called" to the Primary to teach nine 6 year olds....................
- Contemplated signing up for a half marathon
- Ran 5 miles and made my decision to be largo for the rest of my life
- Have only 40 more days left of school left (this year went by SO fast)

1 comments:

Lanette Sanders said...

Oh geez, I think I just made a post named the same thing. Sorry! Great update, by the way!