Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Long Two Years


Those of you who have been around me the past two years know that I have been counting down the day till I got a new phone... Two years ago I gave in and got a "cheap" phone because I didn't want to deal with having the same phone that everyone else had (the pink razor.) Because of this choice I have had to deal with the moron phone.. two moron phones for that matter... the original phone I got, mysteriously fell into a glass of water off the bed at 2:30 in the morning ( I blame the husband.. I was fast asleep when he came to bed and knocked it into the water.. he denys this claim however...) So I did what most cheap people do.. head to EBay and bought a phone for 5$ to last me a whole year. Well this phone was worth the whole 5 $ and nothing more... it did however serve as a nice toy for Korbin. It entertained him for hours on end. But entertaining also took its toll on the 5 $ phone. So my crappy, cheap, ghetto, retard phone is no more and has been put away..far far away. So here's to the new phone... may you never find your way into a glass of water at 2:30 in the morning or into the mouth of a young child :)

1 comments:

Erin Page said...

I love it! You definitely deserved a new phone!