Monday, July 7, 2008

The discovery of stairs

So the other day I was upstairs spotbotting (an amazing hand held carpet cleaner) and my child was content downstairs playing in the dog water. It wasn't too long until I noticed that Korbin had magically appeared upstairs trying to stand up on me and smiling ear to ear... I was deeply confused for a good 5 min. until I figured out that my child had mastered the art of crawling up stairs in one try apparently. So I decided to time him to see how long it would take him to climb both flights of stairs.. less than 2 min... I am sure that is a world record of some sort... Unfortunately he thinks climbing stairs is the new best thing to do with his spare time... I guess it's time to invest in a baby gate...dang

4 comments:

Erin Page said...

Haha! Mary I just love you and I think you are great! Korbin is going to be in the Olympics for stair climbing for sure!

Carli said...

I didnt know you had a blog! Yay! And stairs are a gave of Kennedy too. She just cant go down yet. I want to go swimming this week! Give me a day and time and I'll be there!

Brook said...

Thanks for your comment. yes Atticus is getting big. and is starting to crawl. It is really cute to watch. he does this worm like crawl and will stick his butt way up in the air. Do you talk to Hillary much? I have not talked to her in so long. What did she end up naming her boy? I vote you need to her her on facebook or here so the rest of the world can keep in touch with her. ps. Korbin is super cute and getting big. fun. did you make it to the class reunion?

Carli said...

I will totally be your sitter! Ken and korbin can play! And wed sounds good. I have to be back by 4 though.