Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life with two kids--






Because of the swine flu epidemic Korbin was not allowed in the hospital- meaning he could not see me or the baby till we came home- poor kid- mom disappears for a few days and then returns with a baby attached.. I was worried he would not take the adjustment well-but he has extremely well. When we fist got home his first words were "baby!" "Hold it Hold it".. so we let him hold it- he has been so interested in him and has been a good big bro so far- when ever we have Quinn chilling 0n the ground, he gets right up into his face and says "Hi baby" over and over- when quinn cries he heads straight for the binkies saying "baby sad" - I even caught him singing "ashes ashes" (ring around the roses) to him this afternoon
As far as Quinn goes- he is perfect-aside from the amount of poop that he makes- or maybe we just aren't used to a normal pooper thanks to korbin- He sleeps for three hours plus (which i am loving) and is very chill, hope he stays that way.
I didn't realize Korbin was as big as he was till having Quinn. In my mind he was still a baby, but now that Quinn is here, Korbin is far from a baby. My first realization of that was when I changed his diaper right after changing Quinns, he is huge!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

Such cute boys!! :) Thanks for letting me come hang out and hold Quinn. Hope you're not too bored. . .

Miss Heather said...

SO SO SO CUTE! I love these pics! I'm so glad Korbin loves Quinn... they are going to be best pals forever! You are such an awesome mom! I LOVE YOU! :)

Lindsay said...

I totally relate to the whole huge toddler thing. Lydia became a giant overnight once we had a new baby.

Judy said...

So cute! I also didn't realize how huge James was until I changed his diaper after Janelle was born. I'm glad that Korbin likes Quinn so much, that is really sweet!

Carli said...

they poop a ton! Luckily, liam is down to only a few a day...but seriously. they poo like 20 times a day! and our 2 year olds are so big now!

Hoylelicious said...

I love the many faces of Korbin he makes me laugh!! Cute pics!