Sunday, November 1, 2009

My super cool kid















So I am kinda sad that Halloween is over only bc korbin was so cute in his lion costume and now I don't have a real reason to make him wear it anymore without looking like a freak.. he loved trick or treating and after each house got REALLY excited and kept saying "candy! candy" over and over. Russ had fun taking him to each door as I hid my still prego self from public view. When we got home korbin had a blast setting out each candy bar on the floor out in front of him and then was so kind to gather them all up each time the doorbell rang and put 1+ candy bar into the bag of a little kid. We had a movie night with Marshall and Lanette after the kids (Abigail, Jude, Korbin) went to bed and I am quite proud to announce that i stayed awake for the WHOLE thing.. probably due to the end of pregnancy insomnia.. over all it was an awesome halloween and now that korbin is older and actually gets what holidays are all about i am excited for more

8 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Korbin cracks me up! What a riot! He's so the cutest lion ever!! :)

russ said...

Honestly, those are some of my favorite pictures of him....we have a cute kid :)

Hoylelicious said...

He is so cute - love the costume! Russ's costume scares me... and if I would have known you were giving out full size candy bars totally would have brought Router over to trick or treat!!!

Lanette Sanders said...

Quite the personality! So fun!!

Aaron and Jodi said...

LOVE the costumes! The M&M was a great pick too. Wish ya luck, I'm excited for the next little one to come! I bet you are too!

Erin Page said...

His hair is so cute!!! And my nephew still wears his puppy costume on a regular basis and is either "Bingo" or "Bolt" for the day. So keep the costume out...I think it would be cute :)

Janell said...

Hey. I'm glad you are updating more often. We do need to hang. I think for the sake of tradition, Cafe rio is a must.

russ said...

Man.....where did the time go...