Friday, December 4, 2009

how i handle two kids


Once might ask how life is handled going from one to two the answer is simple- give the older one a marker and fill the tub- that provides korbin countless mins of entertainment while i attempt to fill Quinn's unquenchable hunger without interruption-
Don't worry i will be posting pics of Quinn soon-- (as soon as i get the camera out of the truck) or convince Lanette to work her magic on my children ;)
in case your are also wondering his drawings on the wall are of Abigail, Jude, heather, Lucy, daddy and mommy, a truck and Quinn

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Hee hee... me and Lucy made the cut!! Cool! :) That's actually a really good idea. You are amazing. :) Korbin is such a happy kid. I can't wait to see you guys again!!

Jamilla said...

You know, its funny, because I always convinced myself that after working at the FSC I can handle up to six children with two of them being babies...
Or when I taught a second grade class and handled them all by myself...
But now that I have two, I don't think that it is possible for me anymore. How did we do it?

Mary said...

i have had those thoughts too! it makes me think sometimes that korbin must be a hellian for him to be equal to six kids plus two babies!