Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some day he will make me rich...



So lately korbin has been EXTRA into drawing... He carries this little note book (my index book of recipes) and sits and doodles.. yes his pictures look like massive hair balls..but non the less they are artwork. This new interest is a plus for me and Russell since we recently discovered the world of the TV show HOUSE can i just say how much I LOVE this show.. i think it is a new fav.. the guy on there is SO funny... i highly recommend this to ANYONE with a sense of humor.

The other picture is from when we went down to Cedar for Christmas and Korbin got to play on the Harley with my dad.. he LOVED it... hopefully that is not a sign of things to come........

My life is officially booked for the next three months.. student teaching starts Monday at 7 in the AM.. i am excited but the same time a little weary of the amount of work that will come... i just Hope i can keep up with it all and stay on top of being a mother and a good wife.
I take the praxis again on Saturday.. (i failed it by 3 flippin points the first time.. ever heard of rounding up?!?!) I have attempted to study for it but all the information i find to study is stuff that was NOT on the last test... LAME.... so for a shot of hope i have NOT signed up for the next test if i fail (really because we lack money .. not because i am confident i am passing, but who knows we will see maybe i will get lucky!)

5 comments:

russ said...

I love that he likes to draw. It's hilarious. I caught him trying to draw on the wall again yesterday haha... he seems to like that spot next to the fridge. Yay, someday grow up and be a good artist.....or BASEBALL PLAYA!!! Sometime, hopefully soon will be video of Korbin playing ball with his new toy....it's awesome. Love the posts babe, keep 'em comin!

Ben and Anna said...

Ben and I LOVE HOUSE! We watch it a lot.

Miss Heather said...

Russ always drew a lot when he was little. My mom still has some of his art framed. I think it's awesome!

House is the BEST! We've been watching it for years (since it started). I'm glad you found it! :)

You rock!! And we want to see you soon... you coming to our 24 premiere on Sunday?

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

He is so cute. My girls totally loved to draw and now Mariah is getting pretty good. We are talking stick figures but hey they are good. Brandon and I were talking and we need to do something together.

The Belnaps said...

Hi Mary... Its Ericka Belnap. I saw your blog on Maritza's so I just wanted to say hi. Your little boy is sooo dang cute. I think this is the first time I have ever seen him! He is adorable. Well I hope things are going well for you guys! Talk to ya soon