Friday, January 2, 2009

ODE to my ONE true-real life eternal and all things mushy love

So i have been transferring pictures from my OLD laptop to my NEW laptop so we can give my OLD laptop to my little bro.. while i have been doing this i have found that we have taking a CRAP load of pictures of korbin.. and the switching pictures over process may have been two hours shorter if i didnt take a trip down memory lane at each folder... so yes.. you guessed it russell... baby number two????? yes??? we do make cute babies.. why not make another one????



.... just a thought???

LUFF YOU!!








9 comments:

russ said...

awww, cute....love the pics. we have to go through them together sometime. 2008 was a great year babe...wasn't home as much as i would have liked to be, but we got to see our son grow up. he is amazing and i think you are amazing too. i love you guys! (p.s. make more blog posts! *hint* *HINT*)

Mary said...

more posts = more babies?????

Alyse and Bob said...

I love your picture at the bottom of you and husb. And we need to get together and double for dinner. Let me know when Russell is going to be home. And we should do something. I just got home from WA and I have SOOOO much to tell you.

Carli said...

I want another baby too. lets get preggo at the same time again. that was fun! haha. Get crackin!

Miss Heather said...

I love it!! You DO make cute babies. :) You crack me up, Mary!

Josh and Rach said...

Ha, love that the Ode to Russell is all about having another baby, so funny. I definitely think you should have another one asap. Hopefully I'll be prego soon and we can share prego stories!! Your curly hair is way cute in that picture with Russ. Love it.

Unknown said...

you guys really do make cute babies! those pics are adorable... hey just remember you've always got a babysitter :) lol

russ said...

wait wait....no more posts encouraging another baby....c'mon!

Janell said...

Is your hair in the last picture natural curl? Can it still do that? Because if it can, I would advise trying that instead of the box that will make your hair fall out. Just fyi.