Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why I heart PRUNE juice


Lately Korbin has been having some MAJOR issues with well...the lack of poop..... to solve this issue I turned to the aide of prune juice....
When I bought the bottle of prune juice, and gave it to Korbin I expected it to take its course naturally, but I had NO idea it would take its course as quickly and well as it did... I really think the makers of prune juice should put a warning on the label... had I would have known how well and fast it would have worked I would not have given korbin a WHOLE bottle..X3.....
He loved the stuff... he downed it bottle after bottle... I being quite naive kept giving it to him....so stupid...

well a half hour went by and the unsuspecting me, heard something that sounded like water falling on the floor... I looked to see what I thought was korbin playing in the dog water again..but in turn found him in his famous pooing position.......
so to spare you the graphic details... lets just say the juice worked.. and continued to work for the next SEVERAL hours....
... NO more peanut butter for korbin...or prune juice...
on a happier note.. ya for the two hour "premiere" of 24 tonight.. AND me getting to sleep in till 6 AM because i am DONE with student teaching for this semester (for those that care I got all 3 (that's the highest :) )... guess I am one semester away from being "Mrs. Nelson" for the rest of my life....

9 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I read this out loud to Amy and Mike... we were laughing so hard we were crying. That is SO FUNNY!

(Congrats on your student teaching!)

Ben and Anna said...

HAHAHA you just made my day. Especially since, James (without the aid of prune juice) did that in nursery today, and we had to exit after church in nothing but a diaper, black sunday socks, and black sunday shoes. ahhh...

Carli said...

WOW! I am glad to hear it works so well. My kid has poo problems too. That story was hilarious!

Suz said...

Oh my, that's pretty awesome! Congrats on finishing up student teaching for now. That is great that you did so well!

Josh and Rach said...

Yay for student teaching and the 3's!! :) When do you get your praxis score back??!

Janell said...

Update....or I'll steal your pizza Saturday.

Janell said...

You have 3.5 hours to update or the pizza is mine. I'm watching.

Alyse and Bob said...

the semester is over. PLEASE get a new post going. It's almost been a month! Maybe lunch this week? Let me know.

Lanette Sanders said...

Hey, you can't have a prune juice blog up for Christmas!