Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's been a while.. HENCE the MASSIVE post


(look how little he was, now he is a fatty:( )

Korbin was Yoda again for Halloween.. last year his costume that russell demanded we had him wear was WAY too big, but this year it was JUSt right. So to save some cash we jsut had him wear it again! He loved it adn have to admit he was cute:)
It is sad to look at how much he has grown over the year and makes me EVEN more baby hugnry (sorry Russell, I know the deal ;) )
I bought him a rocking chair and HE LOVES it we tell him to go sit in his chair and he runs over to it and sits and looks through book, and will every now and then point at the pictures adn say doggy or baby. He is learnign more and more words now and i proclaim him to be a genius.. if asked he will point to his belly button, nose, and feet. He sit and lay on demand ( sounds like a dog, I know.. russ taught him that one..) He is also very into drawling.. my walls are now covered to prove it.
Student teaching is going REALLY well (i think) and i LOVE it! I only have one mroe week and hten i am done adn will be sad to leave the kids are cute and my teachers are really great! it will be good to go back for three months in teh spring...
Took teh praxis today.. probably should have studied... oops.. guess i will take it again in Dec.. another 100 bucks down the drain..
OH and i got a ticket... yes i was "speeding" and i TOTALLY thought the speed limit was 35 NOT 25.. maybe they should post a sign.. STUPID LEHI! .. but no worries Russ got one too-- (his story is better ask him :) )
























n

10 comments:

Miss Heather said...

LOVE the pics of Korbin. :) I think it's hilarious he drew on your wall. That's awesome!! Use a magic eraser and it will come right off. I love you guys!!

Janell said...

lqtm

Carli said...

I come back next week! We should hang out if you have time towards the end of the week. Korbin os so cute! Kennedy has not colored on the walls yet, but she drew a giant pen mark down my sisters new sheets. OOps!

Ben and Anna said...

so, he all of the sudden turned into a little mary! VERY cute

russ said...

yay for updated blog!!! update more this week! i miss you guys...

Lanette Sanders said...

Yay for baby hunger!

Marshall said...

Boo for baby hungry!!! you both know the deal.

Janelle Call said...

It's crazy how fast they grow. We just got rid of Avery's binkie and I cried because it means that she is no longer my baby, she is a big girl. It really makes me baby hungry too!

Kyle and Jamie said...

You have to tell the outsiders what the baby deal is...I'm curious!!

Kalli said...

Oh man I can't believe how much they grow up in one year and how cute it was fun to see him that little cause I never did...it is true the magic eraser will take the coloring off the wall that is soo funny he isn't even old enough to get into that kind of shananigans (spelling?) anyways see you in a week have a good thanksgiving...