Monday, August 25, 2008

Sometimes you just never know

I have never had anyone I actually knew really well pass away in my life before this... Last week a plane went down in Moab with killing several people I knew from Cedar City. It really effected me and really makes you think how grateful you really are for the things you have. I received several phone calls Friday night from friends all passing along the same message. I am so grateful that the people that surround me have a strong hold on the gospel and can see the bigger picture and can easily bring it back into focus. Dallin was a good friend throughout high school. We had several classes together and was in my circle of close friends. I had many experiences with him, not one was negative, he was an outstanding person. He was always a prime example for how we should always live our lives. I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that life is not over after we leave Earth. It is such an overwhelming feeling of comfort to know that families are forever and everything does have a purpose and some day eventually we will not wonder why anymore. http://www.cedarcondolences.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I hope you're doing okay... I love you...

Kalli said...

I am so sorry to hear about that, my sister and brother in law knew the people that were killed in the crash in guatemala it is so unfortunate. I hope you are all feeling better too that sucks you all got sick and missed all the fun last weekend boo whoo I guess we will just have to do it again before the cold weather hits