Thursday, August 21, 2008

LOOK AT ME 3 IN TWO DAYS

TAG YOUR IT...Again
So this blog is supposed to be about something (experience or person, etc) that has had the most influence on you in your life.


For me this is a simple question and does not require a lot of thought. I know without a doubt I would not be where I am in life with out the world of swimming. Almost everything in my life that is good is in someway related to the pool.

THE POOL

1. My first kiss ( and many other kisses for that matter)


2. My first real best friends (and a LARGE majority of all my acquaintances and friends)

3. The ability to get past how shy I really am

4. 1st time in my life I was actually really good at something
5. Gave me the ability to eat whatever I wanted (huge plus in my life)
6. My 1st job/current job ( which equals money)

7.Gave me my outlet to think things through or run away and hide

(FYI the top of the slide at the Cedar Pool is the BEST spot for a hideaway)

8. Where the majority of ALL my boyfriends were discovered

9. Has taught me that regardless of where you go, high school drama will always rule the world

10. ONE place that no matter what I can always manage to find something to be happy about

11. Kept me out of trouble
12. Made me keep my grades above a C
13. Helped me decide what I want to do with my life

14. Something I can rely on being a constant in my life
15. Where I found out I was really pregnant
16. Frist place Korbin crawled and walked

17. How I met Russell, which in turn gave Korbin, the two most important/influential things in my life.





TAG LANETTE, CARLI, SKYE, and ALYSE, RACHEL, and JANELLE... YOUR IT











2 comments:

Carli said...

Hey! I will do your tag tomorrow cause I just posted! : )
Also, I am in California right now. Christian decided to surprise me with a trio to see my family. Honestly, it sucks cause he is not here and riding on a plane with a mobile baby is not fun. Anyway, still trying to figure out house drama. If you call me tomorrow, I will tell you all about it. Since our lease will be up, I think we may have to move in to my grandpas vacant house til ours is sorted out. I hope it's super quick because I want to watch Korbin!!!

Lanette Sanders said...

What! Troublemaker! Now I have to think of something! :)