Friday, August 6, 2010

summer post #3

























































Our summer is coming to a close- only a few more weeks left- how did that happen?!?
We are still having fun though- the list this time includes:
- 7 peaks
- visit from uncle joseph and aunt carly
- Cowabunga bay
- Cedar Hill park/stream
- Wheeler Farm and feeding the ducks
- Park
-Puddle jumping
- Swimming with Abigail and Jude
- Dinosaur Museum
- Picnics
- Inception with Russell (thanks Lanette)
* btw russell it is now Aug so get planning it is YOUR month for the next kidless date
- Read hunger games series (can't wait for the next one to come out!
- Got hooked on the Fable Haven series until Russell stole them to occupy his time on his flights

4 comments:

The Potters said...

ooooh fablehaven... love it! :)

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute1 I sounds like you have had a great summer. I have to admit I am a little jealous, my summer has been no where near as cool. oh and fyi the new Hunger Games book comes out this month!

Miss Heather said...

I love all the pics of my cute nephews!!! AAHH!! You guys have had a lot of fun this summer! :)

Suz said...

I love how adorable those boys are. Maybe one day I'll meet Quinn. :) They are growing so fast!