Sunday, August 29, 2010

And now I have a three year old






















Korbin had his birthday party today- really how do i have a 3 year old??? props to me/russ for keeping him alive three WHOLE years.. only two ER visits.. that is good right???


Korbin has replaced Cars with Toy Story for his new love in life and bc of this, he received multiple gifts from the Toy Story isle at Walmart.
We made him a really cool cake and discovered that working with fondant is not the easiest... He loved it though and it turned out really good! The cake made an early exit when Korbin attempted to sneak a piece on his own.... :) It was a memorable ending to a fun birthday haha!

5 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

I think our children follow the same obessions....

Ben and Anna said...

oh, and I keep inviting you to see the blog...but Maybe it's going in your junk mail????

Alicia said...

I love how surprised he looks with his Buzz Lightyear! He puts on a GOOD game face!! :)

Miss Heather said...

YAYAYAY! It was so fun! We had a blast! He's the cutest kid everrrr!

Scott & Haley said...

I think you guys must be getting old or something!!
Sooo much fun, we wish we could be there!!