Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stolen thunder--but i am over it

Russell apparently got sick of waiting for me to update my blog... or he was looking for entertainment while we were at my family's house in cedar... so he did an update on his blog about Korbin's birthday and since i am much too lazy to make another one you can go to his site - russiferandfam@blogspot.com to see some obviously cute pic of my kid.

School has now been going on for 4 weeks.. and I am thinking i am getting the hang of things.. and feel like my head is above water for the moment. I am loving it... Most the kids are cute- aside from pee in my pants EVERY day boy and cry if you look at me the wrong way boy. But out of a class of 26 .. only haveing two kids with "issues" is pretty good right? I even have some of my sub plans made for when i pop (which is in less than 8 weeks thank you!)

0 comments: