Monday, February 16, 2009

Back to normal

So I am sitting down stair and everything that was put away all clean and tidy is no longer in that state..but rather strewn around the house like a tornado hit.. hmmm korbin must be home...
but i am ignoring the massive mess in effort on gettign a good start on my senior project for school (yea right).. russell took korbin upstairs for some male bonding.. and through the walls i can hear him talking to his son. ( from what i can tell they are playing a combination of cars (based off of the sound effects) and "where is your nose?"
Korbin is getting so big- he is talking SO much..it hit me the other day that is no longer a baby-- he is a toddler-- a walking-talking-MIND OF HIS OWN toddler-- lucky me eh:)
I love the fact russell is os good with him bc there are some days when i am not so good with him- i have loved wathcing russell over the past 18 months transform into a better husband by being the perfect father to korbin. It is one of my favorite things to see korbin shriek with excitement when he knows "daddy" has just pulled up from work. He loves his dad-- and so do i for that matter :)

7 comments:

russ said...

i love you baby

Miss Heather said...

You are both amazing parents. I love watching you guys with Korbin. :)

Kalli said...

holy cow I can't believe how little they used to be the difference is you are totally ready for another one and me not so ready lol

Janell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janell said...

you need to update. Also, I found this while you were out at the pool and decided it is your graduation gift from me. You must wear it whenever you teach geography.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22293945

Jordan said...

Cute! I'm happy for you!

Jamilla said...

So we didn't find out what we are having, you can totally do it! It is really fun to feel the baby all the time and still not know what it is. Email me: majilla2002@yahoo.com and we can plan sometime to catch up.