Sunday, June 15, 2008

Greatful for the MAN

First off, it is Father's Day so Happy Father's Day!
It is Russell's first Father's Day and he gets to spend it doing two miserable things. For work he travels two weeks out of the month (crappy but the bills have to get paid.) So this being the first week he travels this month, he left this morning at 7:00 am.. after being up all night sick with the CRYPTO. I am not sure how his 5 hour plane ride will go seeing as when one has the CRYPTO one spends a lot of bonding time with the toilet. Even though his week appears to be at a horrible start, he still has an extremely positive attitude and allowed me to crack a few jokes here and there dealing with his new issue.
I just want him to know that I love him and am so great full that he does what he does so I can do what I do. I don't think I would handle leaving for a week at a time and not seeing Korbin very well. But he does and he does it because he love me and Korbin. He really is amazing and a much bigger person than I could ever be.

2 comments:

russ said...

Hey now....I didn't Let you make jokes....you just had your way with me on those! You just kept them coming!....come on now haha. I love you too babe...thanks for the card and wallet...I like them both! Love you and Korbin and see you in a few days...

russ said...

Oh....by the way....CRYPTO sucks...