Sunday, September 4, 2011

END of summer review























So the summer is officially over- the last few weeks we were able to pack in a few things- camping with the Green's, Demo Derby with Joe and Carly, Swimming, LOTS of parks and playing outside-


School has started and I am really loving having a schedule again. My class is a handful but is lots of fun.


Korbin starts Preschool on Tuesday (at my school) I am excited to go and spy on him every day!


His birthday was last Tuesday (blog soon)-Cant believe he is four already


Quinn has adjusted to Day Care just fine but still has lots of attitude.


They LOVE the new place which is REALLY nice!


We go on our cruise in TWO weeks-CANT wait!

6 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Cute pics!! Russ' new glasses look so good!!! :)

Jamie said...

I love the pictures, you have such a cute family. I'm glad I ran into you for a second, it was good to see you!

Heather said...

Where are you teaching now? Are you still at the same school?

Mary said...

i am still at the same school- eagle valley elementary- teaching 3rd still-- i went part time last year to stay with my boys longer .... but decided that i missed being here all day so i went back to full this year!

Scott & Haley said...

Love the pics!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

heideman said...

don't you ever update this thing? how can i stalk you if you never update?